aalta botica has committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7).
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://aaltabotica.com.
This website is partially in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, due to the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: there could be specific editing errors on a web page, both in HTML content and in final documents.
- Disproportionate burden: does not apply.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: There could be office files in PDF that do not fully meet all the accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on May 29, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the body itself.
Last revision of the statement: May 30, 2023.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 934 861 682
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons, and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.
En el caso en que la respuesta a la solicitud de información accesible o queja haya estado desestimada, no se estuviera de acuerdo con la decisión adoptada o la respuesta no cumpla con los requisitos contemplados en la normativa vigente, la persona interesada podrá iniciar una reclamación según establece el articulo 13 del RD 1112/2018, la cual se dirigirá delante la Unidad de Web a través del correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partial daily reviews of the new or modified web content are carried out, both of the templates and of the final published pages and documents, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of Standard UNE-EN 301549:2022, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Use of alternative text in images.
- The links are descriptive, make sense without context, and do not open the content in a new window without prompting the user.
- Avoid the use of animated GIFs, videos or audios.
- Access to the different menu items and buttons using the keyboard and mouse.
- Use titles to define the different subsections of the site.
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.