- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- Why we collect the data that we request.
- The legitimation of its processing.
- How long we keep it.
- Who receives your data.
- Your rights.
1. Organisation Responsible:
AALTABOTICA SL (CIF nº: B05312723)
c/ Enric Granados 114
2. Purposes, legitimation, and the storage of data sent using the:
- Purpose: To provide a means through which the USER can contact us that allows us to answer your requests for information, and send you information about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp) when the USER checks the “Accept” box.
- Legitimation: based on the USER consent when we request information through our contact form and by the USER checking the “Accept” box for the sending of information.
- Storage: Your data will be eliminated after your application has been processed, provided that this process does not produce a subsequent relationship of any kind between the parties. If you have accepted to receive commercial emails, we will keep proceeding to do so until you request their elimination.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts.
- Legitimation: based on the USER consent to request information through their email address.
- Storage: Once your request has been answered by email, if you have not generated a new process.
The obligation to provide us with your personal data and the consequences of not complying.
The provision of personal data requires USERS to be at least 13 years of age, or, where appropriate, to have sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal information requested is necessary in order to properly manage your requests and/ or provide the services you may decide to contract, and therefore, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the services you have requested.
3. Who receives your data
Your information is confidential and will not be provided to third parties unless a legal obligation exists.
4. Your rights with respect to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given with respect to the processing of their personal data. In no event will the withdrawal of this consent affect the implementation of the user’s subscription contract or any relationships that may have been established previously.
USERS may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to their personal data or its modification, when inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
- Request the limitation of its treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to their own personal situation.
- Request the portability of the data in those cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights: By writing to the person in charge at their postal or email address (detailed in Section A), and including the reference words “Personal Data”, specifying the right that you wish to exercise and with respect to which specific area of personal data.
In the event of disputes or disagreements with the company with respect to the processing of your data, you can file a claim proceeding with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical cookies, for personalization and analysis that belong to the website and a third-party organisation (Google Analytics), and which in no event process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, as these are analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them. In all events these cookies will be installed after a prudential period of time so that the USER has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
6. Personal data security
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, you are hereby informed that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided and prevent its alteration, loss, and any unauthorized access or processing of this data.
7. The updating of personal information
In order for us to keep your personal information up-to-date, it is important that you inform us whenever any changes have been made to them, otherwise, we cannot answer for their veracity.